Are you energetic?
Can you stand/walk for 5 hours at a time?
Are you trustworthy, personable, dedicated, responsible, and self-motivated?
If so…WE WANT YOU ON OUR TEAM!
Previous special event experience is preferred, not required.
All Candidates MUST MEET the following criteria:
THE ABILITY AND WILLINGNESS TO WORK 4-6 EVENTS PER MONTH
BE AVAILABLE FRIDAY AND/OR SATURDAY NIGHTS
Ongoing access to email (for scheduling purposes)
* Have a High School Diploma or GED Certificate/Transcript
* Have a valid Driver’s License or State ID
* Social Security Card
* Are a citizen of the United States or lawfully entitled to remain and work in the United States
* Are of good moral character and temperate habit
* The ability to communicate in English both verbally and in writing
* Are an ambitious and adventurous person, enjoys smiling and has a strong sense of values
* Have reliable transportation
* Have NOT been convicted of a felony or a crime involving moral turpitude or the illegal use or possession of a dangerous weapon
Appearance/Attire — It is important that you exhibit a professional appearance, which will include but not limited to men’s hair being neatly trimmed and above the collar, no faddish styles and should be of natural color. Mustaches must be neatly trimmed and not extend past the corner of the mouth. Sideburns are not to extend past the opening of the ear. No beards, goatees, piercings, facial tattoos.
Equipment and Wear — Normal attire will consist of a Black suit coat, long sleeve white button down dress shirt, black dress slacks (no Dickies or Dockers), black bow tie, black belt, black shoes, black socks, and a small flashlight.
Drug and Background — Both a drug test and background check will be conducted during the application process.